Re: Urgent: WebEx Teleconference Reservation for WebAppSec Cancelled?

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:15:22 -0400
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, "sysreq@w3.org" <sysreq@w3.org>
Not sure what happened to the old reservation, so I made a new one, also
recurring.

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mf4fa89ca549c64f744175146bd51a491
Meeting number: 643 678 745
Meeting password: [Consortium abbreviation, lowercase]

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 643 678 745

--Wendy

On 10/19/2016 12:01 PM, Brad Hill wrote:
> It looks like our conference bridge reservation,
>
> By phone:
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
> Meeting Number: 641 834 499
> Meeting Password: webappsec

> To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
> 1. Go to
> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m12575b534e506abae4b7a9f445c0e53e
>
> Has been cancelled.  Is it possible for someone from the systems team (or
> Wendy, if you can) to reinstate it ASAP?  We're supposed to have our call
> right now.
>
> thanks!
> -Brad Hill

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)