F2F Reminder: May 16-17 -- Please sign up, don't just show up!

I heard a couple people are coming who aren't on the Doodle. Please don't
just show up! When you show up at the front desk and aren't on the list
you'll disrupt the meeting as Tanvi and I will have to leave and deal with
the front desk/security staff (and hopefully we know who you are). If
people aren't signed up we may not have a big enough room and not have
enough food.

http://doodle.com/poll/38uhygx3wtg3ax3f

As Wendy said below, if you're not a member of the WG and are interested in
observing please send a request to Wendy, Brad, and myself. WG members are
listed at https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=49309. If you can't
open that link you may not even be a W3 member, let alone a member of
WASWG--if in doubt send mail.

Our address in case we didn't send it earlier
331 E. Evelyn Ave
Mountain View, CA

-Dan Veditz