WebAppSec @ TPAC; Days?

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:37:25 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
TPAC, the W3C's annual Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee meeting for
2016 is 19-23 September 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal.

We usually take the opportunity to have a face to face meeting where we can
have liaison with other groups and folks working on web standards.

We have two weeks to indicate if we would like to participate.

Do folks have a preference for a Monday / Tuesday vs. Thursday / Friday
slot?

-Brad