Re: [Proposal]: Set origin-wide policies via a manifest.

A few things:

1) If I'm reading this correctly, you could never have a more relaxed CSP
for a specific resource than the baseline value in an Origin Policy due to
the way header combination works for CSP.  It seems like some sort of
escape hatch is necessary to disable Origin-Policy processing for a given
response?  (or you have to be absolutely 100% certain about the baseline
policy contents and probably still send large delta policies with almost
every request)

2) Another smart person at FB points out that the benefit of having the
client send which version it is currently enforcing for the domain is that
you can avoid having to do an H2 push for every request to avoid blocking.
Seems like a big deal, so maybe the "cookie-like" semantics are a big win,
after all.

3) Same smart person is concerned about being able to do graceful upgrade
without thrashing if servers don't all see the same policy version as
current simultaneously.  I think this might be best accomplished, again, by
the original proposal, so the origin owner could encode a versioning scheme
into the policy name and a server that is serving policy v1 doesn't try to
override a client that says it's already enforcing v2.  (could possibly do
this by caching all previous hashes, but that's kind of ugly in the long
run)