Re: [Proposal]: Set origin-wide policies via a manifest.

I was pondering the same thing on the bus this morning.  If the server
reports a hash of the policy it thinks should apply, the client can
download if it needs, or not if cached.  (Though I still think a capability
indication header is a good idea.)