Re: Call for Consensus: Stop work and transition 3 Working Drafts to Working Group Notes

How would you define URL manipulation?

I think the goal of something like EPR should be not to block all paths to
navigate into an app, but just to give apps an easy way to control the
attack surface they expose.

Dave