[webappsec] Call for Agenda Items: 13-Jul-2016

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 19:41:44 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
We haven't had a call since our F2F.  I think it's time and I think there
are a number of things to talk about next week.

This is a call for agenda items if there are things you want to talk about
next week to make sure I don't miss them as I prepare an agenda.

A note: we have been given a Thursday + Friday slot for TPAC this year.
TPAC is in Lisbon, Portugal, from 19th-23rd September. (so our meeting days
are the 22nd and 23rd)

We have 5 regularly scheduled teleconferences between now and then.

-Brad