[SRI] Re: Security / Technical feedback on subresource integrity specification

We've been thinking about fallbacks in the past, but omitted it for
progress's sake in SRI v1.

If you want to see a list of things we did not end up doing for version
1, you may want to take a look at our first public working draft from
2014 and the 'noncanonical-src' attribute in particular:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-SRI-20140318/#the-noncanonical-src-attribute-todo-1