CfC: CSP3 to FPWD; deadline January 15th.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 10:59:12 +0100
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
As I trust you all spent some quality time with the CSP3 draft over the
holidays ( :) ), this is a call for consensus to publish the following
draft of "Content Security Policy Level 3" as a First Public Working Draft:

https://w3c.github.io/webappsec-csp/published/FPWD-2015-01.html

This is the next iteration of Content Security Policy, building upon and
clarifying the work done in CSP2. The document isn't done, of course, but I
think it's done enough to lay out the contours of what we'd like to build,
finish sanity-checking and upstreaming the integration points, and kick off
the process of wider review.

This CfC will end in a week, on January 15th. Feedback, positive and
otherwise, would be lovely: please send it topublic-webappsec@w3.org.

Thanks!

-mike