Re: Call for Consensus: Mixed Content to Proposed Recommendation

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:19:24 -0500
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: wseltzer@w3.org, Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
On 01/05/2016 12:54 PM, Brad Hill wrote:
> Mixed Content has passed its deadline for comments to the Candidate
> Recommendation.  No substantive issues or changes have been identified for
> the Level 1 specification.

I support moving forward, and had raised an issue for clarification
based on the review at the transition to CR:
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-mixed-content/issues/2

Has anyone had a chance to review and clarify the interactions with
fetch? Otherwise, I anticipate we'll get questions from the director
again at this transition.

--Wendy

> This is a call for consensus to record the group's decision to request
> advancement to Proposed Recommendation Status, with a proposed end of AC
> review date of February 17.  This call for consensus will end following our
> next regular teleconference on January 13.
>
> Affirmative responses are encouraged, silence is consent.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Brad Hill as Co-Chair, WebAppSec WG

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)