[webappsec] Teleconference for 24-Aug tentatively cancelled

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 21:35:52 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Traffic on the list has been really light, so let's consider tomorrow's
call cancelled unless someone has something they really need to talk about.

We are 1 month out from TPAC, with one more meeting between now and then.

I've put together an agenda skeleton with just the registered attendees. If
you're going to be there, please put down some ideas of what you'd like to
talk about.   If you're going to be there but haven't registered yet in the
system, please add your name.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yAsZiacMJ55JUPWC6kZAfBzzW1HNc0H7noPtEzcdxqI/edit?usp=sharing

-Brad