Re: Permissions store

Hmm, in my mind we sort of have a store implicitly defined in the spec. The
key is the entire context of the JS call (including permission, origin,
etc.). Setting a value corresponds to "new information about the user’s
intent". This gives the UA a lot of freedom. I think we can define more
constraints on this boundary if we have consensus (such as the origin one).
WDYT?