Re: Iframes and credit card security

Thanks for confirming Anders,

I think Apple are in quite a unique position with their solution, as they aren't handling traditional credit card data - it's almost to the point where the attacker could see/alter the data going by, and it would be fairly useless to them.

So I think we agree that IFRAMEs cannot be fixed, and that any websites that do use an IFRAME, will need to be treated to the same amount of scrutiny as any other website that handles credit card information (even if that's a basic check that they aren't doing anything stupid).

Craig