Re: Update to w3.org site configuration [UPGRADE]

Has the W3C done any work to rewrite `http://` links on its previously
published documents to `https://`, to avoid mixed content warnings
altogether?

It looks like you could eliminate huge classes of warnings by just
regex-ing an "s" into place on many of the W3's old pages, and it looks
like they are generally maintained as static files that would make this
easy to do.

This could be a more fruitful way for w3.org to improve its security while
remaining usable, rather than waiting on UIR to make it into every browser.

-- Eric

--
konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>