May F2F Reminder: South Bay May 16-17

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 11:23:31 -0400
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hi WebAppSec,

Reminder, we have a F2F at Mozilla's Mountain View office May 16-17.
Draft agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KQ_TWHBc1QBn4Xf2yJ7AYDQumuJioaGDfxbzwIJjxOI/edit

If you're planning to join, please make sure to fill out the doodle
http://doodle.com/poll/38uhygx3wtg3ax3f
(and if you're a non-WG-member interested in observing, please send a
request to the chairs and me).

Thanks!
--Wendy