4/6 Teleconference CANCELLED

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 06:28:47 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
It's been another quiet two weeks on the mailing list and I've been busy
the last few days updating the CSP2 test suite and implementation report in
light of the new Safari Technical Preview implementation.

In light of that, tomorrow's call is cancelled.

The chairs are having an early meeting with some of the W3C leadership and
chairs of the Web Platform group about some normative references that have
been at issue with advancing some of our specs and we'll report bak on the
list.

Enjoy your hour back and please consider if you can contribute to the
missing parts of the CSP2 test suite indicated here as TODOs:

http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/implementation_reports/CSP2_implementation_report.html

-Brad