Re: Referrer value for resources fetched from CSS

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Jochen Eisinger <eisinger@google.com> wrote:
> Tanvi, what referrer policy does Firefox use for cross origin css docs? I
> think in Blink, I use the CSS doc as referrer URL, and the referrer policy
> from the document that imported this CSS doc (which actually seems kinda
> odd).
>
> Maybe it was more consistent to use the default referrer policy in that
> case?

I think using the referrer policy from the environment settings object
(from the document that the CSS is associated with, CSS itself doesn't
have one) is reasonable. CSS could always override this if they wanted
to at some point by using a referrer policy associated with the
requests they make.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/