Re: [CSP2] connect-src 'self' and websockets

<hat='individual'>
I'm also a bit skeptical about allowing 'self' to implicitly cross
protocols. Especially since WebSockets and XHR/Fetch have different
security models around allowing access to returned data.  CSP is about
restricting from where data and code can flow into an app; it seems
legitimate to not want new data flows from ws/wss endpoints into certain
resources.