Re: WebAppSec Teleconference Agenda 21-Sep-2015

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:19:01 +0200
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: Deian Stefan <deian@scs.stanford.edu>, Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hrm. The question wasn't really whether we'd land it, but where (e.g.
separate repository per spec or not). :)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)