Re: Testing W3C's HTTPS setup

(Also, while I'm bothering y'all about encryption, have you considered
opening the secure variant of `irc.w3c.org` up to the public? The server
helpfully explains that W3C Team members can "... join the secure server on
irc.w3.org:6697, using [their] web credentials". It would be lovely if
others could do the same. :) )

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)