Re: Split the `w3c/webappsec` respository?

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:53:55 +0200
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
It sounds like most folks are in favor of splitting.

I'll slap together a strawman of what a split might look like, and then we
can argue about it a bit more before we ask Wendy to do a lot of work on
our behalf (hi, Wendy :) ).

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)