Re: [webappsec] new UISecurity draft for Monday

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:57:37 -0500
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hi Brad,

Do you think this will be a new WD of http://www.w3.org/TR/UISecurity/
(re-setting back to ordinary working draft), or a separate document
stream? In any event, should we put some sort of note on the previous UI
Security work or an update at its "Latest ED" link [1] to direct people
to the new work?

Best,
--Wendy

[1]http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/user-interface-safety/raw-file/tip/user-interface-safety.html

On 11/14/2015 07:31 PM, Brad Hill wrote:
> I'll send out a more detailed agenda soon, but I've just pushed a new
> editor's draft of UISecurity and the Visibility API based on the strategies
> that Dan Kaminsky discussed with us a few meetings ago.
>
> http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/uisecurity/index.html
>
> It's very rough in terms of spec editorial polish, cross-linking, etc., but
> hopefully gives enough of an idea of the algorithms, changes, and new API
> surface to have a good discussion.
>
> Will send out an agenda for our last noon, PST call tomorrow.
>
> -Brad

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)