call for agenda items for Wednesday's conference call

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:10:01 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
We have officially run off the end of our regularly scheduled document
calls, and we are pretty up-to-date on many.

I see that Mike has just announced two calls for consensus for new
documents to FPWD.

Mike, would you like to discuss these on Wednesday?  Are there other
editors who have current or pending issues and changes you'd like to
discuss?  Other agenda topics?

-Brad