Re: CfC to publish FPWD of Permissions API; ending March 25th

We can turn this into a transition request whenever you like and get the
FPWD out on the next Tuesday or Thursday.

Once we're past FPWD, the autopub can take over :)
--Wendy

On 03/18/2015 05:53 PM, Brad Hill wrote:
> Boom!  :)
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 2:04 PM Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:
>
>> This is a call for consensus to publish the following draft of
>> "Permissions API" as a First Public Working Draft:
>>
>> https://w3c.github.io/permissions/published/2015-03-FPWD.html
>>
>> This document defines an API that allows a web page to query
>> permissions. The document currently only defines a few permissions but
>> the API is meant to be able to handle more.
>>
>> The API is still being worked on (see GitHub issues) but it is in a
>> shape that the editors are happy with, generally speaking. We believe it
>> is ready for an initial draft and should match the new charter that was
>> just recently adopted.
>>
>> The CfC will end in a week (25th of March). If you think that this
>> document should not be published, please send comments on
>> public-webappsec@w3.org. If you want to discuss the API details,
>> replying to this email is welcome but we would greatly appreciate if you
>> could open an issue :)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -- Mounir

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)