Re: HTML Imports and CSP

All of this is well-and-good for the "static inline" case, as described in
Adam's original proposal. That is, I certainly agree that nonce/hash + an
src directive (I have a preference for a new directive, as Dev mentioned,
but script-src would work as well) would be "good enough" here. But what do
we then about non-static import case?

That is, as Alex Russell has suggested, we should assume that developers
will start dynamically generating modules based on untrusted input, and the
approaches we're discussing would force developers to blindly whitelist
their contents. Shouldn't we have a way for a module developer who wants to
specify a policy for their content to do so? Or are all of you arguing that
we shouldn't expect this issue/we should cross that bridge when we come to
it?

It seems to me that importable documents should be able to specify a unique
policy for their import (in addition to having the outer page specify a
policy about what can be imported).
--Joel