Re: HTML Imports and CSP

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:

> imports certainly don't seem to be going away (even though Mozilla doesn't
> like them :( ).

It's been pointed out to me (correctly!) that this was a terrible way of
phrasing my point, and comes off as confrontational and finger-pointy. I
didn't mean it that way, and I apologize for leaving that impression.

The point I was clumsily attempting to make was that folks are using
Imports now in Chrome, and the currently specified behavior makes them more
likely to abandon CSP than Imports. I'd like to fix that. :)

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)