CFC to push use new publishing process, was Re: CfC to publish FPWD of Permissions API; ending March 25th

From: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:54:38 -0400
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Cc: wseltzer@w3.org, Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, hillbrad@gmail.com, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>

On March 18, 2015 at 5:04:55 PM, Mounir Lamouri (mounir@lamouri.fr) wrote:
> This is a call for consensus to publish the following draft of
> "Permissions API" as a First Public Working Draft:
>
> https://w3c.github.io/permissions/published/2015-03-FPWD.html
>
> The CfC will end in a week (25th of March). If you think that this
> document should not be published, please send comments on
> public-webappsec@w3.org. If you want to discuss the API details,
> replying to this email is welcome but we would greatly appreciate if you
> could open an issue :)

Given this CFC has now ended successfully, this is a new 1-week CFC to use the new W3C publishing process for the Permissions spec: This would mean that Working Drafts on GitHub will be automatically pushed to /TR/ during the Working Draft stage of this specification.

If you have any concerns, please let us know. Otherwise, silence will be taken as support.

Many thanks!

PS: Brad, Daniel, it would be awesome if the was group-wide consensus to use the new publication process. It would save a lot of CFC emails and 1 week delays waiting for consensus. This is what we did for WebApps.