Re: Charter Addition Proposal: "Trusted Code" for the Web

OK, it seems I have so far failed to understand what you are really trying to achieve, so let me try again…

23.03.2015, 19:43, "Anders Rundgren" <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>:
> On 2015-03-23 19:18, Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:
>
> Hi Jeffrey,
>>  Am I right in thinking that your proposal isn't about how to declare a
>>  web-delivered piece of code as "trusted", but rather about defining
>>  how to communicate between (untrusted) web code and (trusted) native
>>  code delivered with the hardware or browser?
>
> Close.  In my take on this, trusted code is supplied in native level applications
> that have been specifically vetted for this usage.

Where there is a trusted application installed on a device, you want a web application to be able to pass information to that app, and get it back?

cheers

Chaals