Re: [webappsec] Off-cycle call on Mozilla charter objection

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:30:06 +0100
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Reminder:
>
> We will conduct an off-cycle call Monday, March 16th at 12:00 PST (15:00
> EST) to discus Mozilla's charter objection.

I didn't notice until this morning, but we quasi-Europeans' "spring
forward" is still offset from you crazy folks in the States. :) That means
there's a distinct risk that I'll still be convincing children who are Very
Awake(tm) that they shouldn't be.

I will be on the call, but I will likely not be there right at 12:00.
Please do start without me (and feel free to finish without me if you can
reach broad agreement on the charter before I can reach consensus on
bedtime).

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)