Re: [UPGRADE]: What's left?

Noted in https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/208.

> > Are there other barriers to migration that this doesn't address?
>
> Not that I'm aware of.  There is another colleague, Jose Kahan, I would
> like to consult, he is away at present and can hopefully respond next
> week.

Looking forward to additional feedback! :)

> > Exactly. The intent is to avoid the insecure content warning, and
> > that's how Chrome's experimental implementation works. Perhaps it's
> > worth adding a note about that to the document...
>
> We would be interested in trying out your experimental implementation
> against a test instance of our site.

Grab Canary, and
enable chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features. You
should start seeing the feature in action. I'd say it's 90% working at this
point. I'd be _very_ interested in additional feedback.

-mike