Re: Post-Zakim calls? (Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda 29-Jun)

The WebEx client requires Java (at least according to
https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/InstallingWebEx); that's going to make
it pretty hard to run in Chrome. :/

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)