Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda 29-Jun

Please accept my regrets for today's call.  I am in a training today and
the lunch break will be shorter than I anticipated so I will not be able to
attend - please don't wait for me to get started.

Dan - I saw on Twitter that you may be feeling under the weather, will you
still be able to attend and chair today's call?

-Brad