Post-Zakim calls? (Re: [webappsec] Teleconference Agenda 29-Jun)

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:48:48 +0200
To: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Cc: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org> wrote:

> Please note that this is the last call for which the zakim call-in will
> be available. The following calls will use a webex dial-in (or voip
> connection).

If we're dropping Zakim in any event, I'd _very_ much appreciate moving to
something with a bit more F2Fness than a phone call. Video, for instance,
would be exciting. Skype, Hangouts, Hello, etc.

I haven't used WebEx in quite some time, but I vaguely remember it
requiring a plugin (and not being awesome). It seems like the TAG has
backed off using WebEx for their meetings, as well, which isn't a positive
sign.

Is WebEx a done deal, or is there some wiggle-room for exploration?

-mike