Re: CfC: Mixed Content to PR; deadline July 6th.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:17 AM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> If you have any comments or concerns regarding this CfC, please reply to
> public-webappsec@w3.org by the end of June 6th at the latest. Silence will
> be interpreted as glowing praise and full-throated agreement, but I'd
> encourage you to praise full-throatedly, glowingly, _and_ explicitly on the
> list. :)

Looks pretty good.

Are there bugs on WebSocket to get the specification updated to take
Mixed Content into account?

The phrase "That is certainly the intent." can be removed.

Also, you need to replace "TLS state" with "HTTPS state". We decided
to rename that term together a while back to avoid OE confusion.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/