Re: F2F Meeting?

It sounds like the TAG doesn't have room to host WebAppSec on the 15th, so
the (still lightly tentative) plan is to have WebAppSec on the 13th-14th at
Mozilla and invite interested members of the TAG to join us on the 14th.
Not sure when or whether STREWS has secured a venue and adjacent time yet.

-Brad