Re: Proposal: a "clear site data" API.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Jake Archibald
<jakearchibald@google.com> wrote:
> A JS API to this would be great too. You could do it with JS via a manual
> response from the ServiceWorker anyway, but it's not as straight-forward as
> it should be.

See https://github.com/whatwg/storage/issues/4 for that discussion by
the way. However, currently network storage (cookies and HTTP cache,
though not the service worker Cache API) is out of scope of storage
API stuff as it is not origin-bound and has its own special logic.
However, we could consider a clearing API for it nonetheless.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/