Application Hash exchange between client and server

From: Ahmed Saleh <ahmedzs@live.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 21:03:57 -0400
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hi Sir/Madam,It would be a nice feature if we can exchange hashes between server and browser. a client as a browser would send clients' browser hash signature and the server would send it's application hash signature. This way, as a client, I would insure that I am communicating to the right version of application I intend (in case if this application is open source) and as a server, the server would insure that it's communicating to the right clients' browser as intended(that for example, could protect and view my data).
Thank you,