Re: CSP: Blob URLs in new windows.

I think the proposal to consistently flow CSP (and potentially other policy
and document state) to new browsing contexts created from "inline" content,
whether it is exactly a "child" or simply a new context makes a lot of
sense.  (especially since window.opener gives a reference that makes
SOP-based bypasses trivial)

I'd like to keep that issue distinct from the idea of being able to
programmatically set CSP on an iframe; that's a much trickier problem.
Conrad, can you please start a new thread for that use case and describe it
in detail?

thanks,

Brad Hill