Re: CfC: Mixed Content to PR; deadline July 6th.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't that allow `fetch([insecure url goes here], { window: null })` in a
> document?

It would allow that to be blocked based on Mixed Content not allowing
mixed content when window is "no-window". Seems like a good feature.

> I might be misreading the bits around
> https://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#dom-request, but it seems like "no-window"
> can be set imperatively.

Correct.

> My goal would be to limit the carveout to the `self.onfetch = function
> (event) { event.respondWith(fetch(event.request)); }` case. Is that too
> limiting?

That case would have an associated window (unless the document set it
to null), since it got copied from event.request.

> Would you suggest allowing documents to `fetch()` things as well?

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Yes?

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/