CfC: Clear Site Data to FPWD; deadline July 24th.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:16:52 +0200
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
This is a call for consensus to publish the following draft of "Clear Site
Data" as a First Public Working Draft:

https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/clear-site-data/published/2015-07-FPWD.html

Clear Site Data defines an imperative mechanism which allows web developers
to instruct a user agent to clear a user’s locally stored data related to a
host and its subdomains. The document isn't done, of course, but it's done
enough to lay out the contours of what we'd like to build, which means that
we ought to kick off the exclusion process.

This CfC will end in a week, on July 24th. Feedback, positive and
otherwise, would be lovely: please send it to public-webappsec@w3.org.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)