Re: CLEAR: Moved to WebAppSec repository.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:09:09 +0200
To: Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Jake Archibald <jakearchibald@google.com>, "Eduardo' Vela" <evn@google.com>
Do you want to control timing? When would you want to do this on something
other than a response? Sorry, the use case just isn't clear to me.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)