CLEAR: Moved to WebAppSec repository.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:54:34 +0200
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
As discussed in yesterday's F2F session, I've moved the "Clear Site Data"
editor's draft to the WebAppSec repository:
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/clear-site-data/

I'll clean it up based on the feedback in the thread, and plan to issue a
CfC to publish an FPWD sometime next week. If you'd like to get your
feedback into the initially published draft (or you object to the idea
entirely!), now would be a great time to let me know. :)

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)