Re: Definition of secure origin in MIX and POWER

Note that whether `localhost` or `127.0.0.1` or any other RFC1918 URL is
blocked by MIX is a separate question from whether or not they should be
blocked, period (I think they should, modulo some sort of authentication
ceremony that would allow embedding). I still think this group should
tackle that question, and I'm still a bit sad that we dropped that
discussion from this iteration of MIX.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)