Re: Cancelling next week's call?

Here's a quick poll - if you're coming to AppSecCali and want to meetup,
vote when you can make it.  We might do two clusters if people want to do
that.  If it's during a time in the event, maybe Neil can give us a room,
otherwise we'll plan on the beach cafe next door or somewhere nearby if we
pick a cocktail hour.

http://doodle.com/sqruey7vg67uyhzn#table

-Brad