Re: [Integrity] typos with ni URIs

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:48:27 +0100
To: Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com>, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>, Joel Weinberger <jww@google.com>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, "Manger, James" <James.H.Manger@team.telstra.com>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
+people who might care.

Without thinking about it too hard, I'd be fine with either of these. I'd
also be fine with keeping the `ni:`-style URL.

-mike (he of weak opinions, weakly held)

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)