Re: CSP Versions in Violation Reports

Hey Boris

Can you tell more on how version info would help make synthesizing
reports on violations more accurate? Also, why can't you achieve this
based on the violated directive in the report? For example, if UA
supports a new foo-bar directive, you will have violation reports with
foo-bar in the violated directive; otherwise you wont.

cheers
Dev