[CSP2] Browser Support

From: Vítor Magano <magano227@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:21:16 +0100
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Hello,
I’m doing my thesis about Content Security Policy in Portugal and I’ve been doing my research. I’ve found a lot of information but there is something I can’t find, detailed information about browser support related to Content Security Policy Level 2. I’ve found a website about Google Chrome which says that starting from version 41 CSP2 will be enabled by default but I still don’t know since when they have the experimental implementation. I would like, if possible, to have this information related with the main browsers.

Best Regards,
--
Vítor Magano