Re: Strict mixed content checking (was Re: MIX: Exiting last call?)

Dan and I brought this up on Monday's call because we were worried about
it being added to the spec late in the Last Call period.  But after
looking at Chrome's implementation and discussing it further, I have no
objection to keeping strict mode in the spec as written.

Thanks!

~Tanvi