Re: [CSP3] Allow plugin-types "none"

Hi Mike,

It is addressed by `object-src 'none'`, but I'm hoping for some consistency with the other directives :-)

---

For reference I'm playing with a setup where the CSP header is created (server side) as an array... starting with something like:

	$csp = array(
			'default-src'  => array("'none'"),
			'object-src'   => array('/'),
			'plugin-types' => array(),
			'form-action'  => array('/'),
			'style-src'    => array('/a/css/'),
			'img-src'      => array('/a/img/', 'https://www.google-analytics.com'),
			'script-src'   => array('/a/js/', 'https://www.google-analytics.com'),
		);

The paths are converted into 'self' (older browsers), or a domain + path, see issue 73:

https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/track/issues/73

Anyway, on a particular page, it might add to the plugin types array with:

	$csp['plugin-types'] = 'application/pdf';

Noting that there is a default of allowing objects from anywhere on the current domain (which is probably not a good default).

Then if for any directives that has an empty array, it can use 'none'... which I think is better than excluding the directive (whatever that may be, e.g. 'script-src'), and allowing it to fall back to the 'default-src'.

Craig