Re: Adding window.opener control to referrer-policy?

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:05:26 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, WebAppSec WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
I'd agree with Anne; this seems like a reasonable thing to add to CSP, but
doesn't seem like it has much of anything to do with referrer policy.
`disown-window-owner` seems fine as a strawman... Filed
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/139 to poke at it.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)